Oct 2, 2010

Geeking Out


A collection of some of my favourite cartoon/video game characters. Which is your favourite character? Leave a comment and you might see him/her/it in my shop later:D (Do check out the Think Geek section - it's awesome.) Feel free to inspire me!

I probably do not have the time to list the stamps now since I'm going out to get booze for a party tonight, but I will list them as soon as I can, so stay tuned:p

Btw, I got a new mountain bike a couple of days ago - I LOVE CYCLING! Be prepared to see some bicycle stamps in the coming days...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyr!! I would love to see the Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland. He's so adorable and sneaky :)

    Thank you for yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!

    Cool! I love Cheshire Cat so much I even wanted to get a tattoo of it... I will definitely make one!

    Thank you too!

    ReplyDelete