Jun 2, 2011

Super Versatile Skeleton

To keep myself from going brain-dead from thesis-writing, I've been listening to audiobooks and making more stamps. Great combination.

This is an idea I've had for ages, and finally decided to make it happen yesterday night. The new two-toned rubber block I got from my supplier in Japan was absolutely delightful for carve stamps with a lot of details. I've used it for a couple of custom stamps and my customers are happy with it too. I think it looks super cool too.

I had so much fun with this super versatile dude. He's a bit crazy, just like me, and I think we're gonna get along really well. I saved this set for myself but if you'd like another set made I'll happily oblige! Leave a comment with your email address and I'll get in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment