Dec 20, 2011

Quick Update

I've been unbelievably busy with X'mas orders. Lots of portraits and custom stamps! Here're two I made today.

I'm thinking about putting up a listing for the personal seal, like the red one below. It's a traditional Chinese thing that's often seen on paintings and calligraphy, and my grandfather used to make them for the family members. They are usually carved in stone, but this one is in rubber:)


And below is a stamp I made for another Etsy seller. I really love the texture of the background. New Japanese gauge worked perfectly!


In case there's no update by Christmas... hope all of you have a great holiday season!


2 comments:

  1. Again unbelievable work! I'm curious, what does those chinese symbols stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's actually a name, like a signature stamp:)

      Delete