Jun 9, 2013

Smallest Stamps Ever

Ever wonder what's the smallest stamp I make?

Christy from Round Pound Winery in Rutherford, California sent me a request for some teeny tiny stamps to use on their wine menu. Here are the stamps I made for her!

So exactly how small are these little ones are? More pictures (featuring a lovely yellow ruler) after the jump!





If you ever find yourself in Rutherford, CA, check out their amazing estate! The long table overlooking the old vineyard looks gorgeous and they have great reviews on Yelp.


So here are more pictures of the tiny stamps. They are smallest than 1cm wide and I like how good the serif fonts looks even at such a small size.


So what do you think? If you have a tiny project ready for me I'll happily take the challenge. You can reach me on Facebook, or check out my website and send me a message there. Or you could always try the good old-fashioned email:)


And here's my inspiration of the day. Wanna see the face of the universe? Watch the video!


1 comment: