Nov 11, 2013

New Custom Wedding Stamp Design!

I made this stamp upon request. I love how it turned out, and asked on my Facebook page whether I should put the design in the shop for other couples to customize. It was amazing that you like the stamp as much as I do, so now you can find it in the shop!

If your last name is shorter than 8 letters, it will be written/carved in one line; otherwise in two. I will happily send over a sketch upon request for your approval before carving. Lesbian/gay/queer couples' orders welcome! I can change the honorific or motives for you.

You can purchase the stamp here or email me with any questions at tyr@thisisjusttosay.co :)

 Lips & Mustache, Custom Wedding Stamp

1 comment:

  1. This article is nice and I like it, I hope you come back to my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete