Nov 10, 2014

Confessions of a Stamp Maker

It has 259 days since my last blog entry.

So, what have I been up to? I've designed logos, illustrated book covers, made prints and of course, carved a lot of stamps. I've also moved back to Lidingö, but will very soon be moving to a new studio space there on the island. I took part in Hem och Villa (Home & Villa) convention in Stockholmsmässan, and made a lot of new friends.

Carved stamps and their wood mounts waiting to be put together
But I'll take it one step at a time. I will try to update this blog more frequently and record my new projects better, and as for now, I'd like to share some of my recent stamps :)

I've made portrait stamps for one person and for couples:


And logo stamps - simplistic, with loads of details and also big ones for business cards:


Considering how inactive I've been on all social networking sites/apps except for Facebook, I've been quite surprised and very grateful that you guys could still find me and ask for personalized stamps! :)

I'll find out Christmas shipping deadlines from the Swedish Post and plan things a little for this Christmas. Maybe some new designs in the shop? Mmm...

Till then, happy crafting!


2 comments: