Nov 25, 2014

Important Dates for Christmas & New Year 2014

I'm working over time - happily! - to fulfill your orders this season :)

Here are some important dates you could refer to when ordering for Christmas and new year.

If you are ordering stamps for Christmas, below is the deadline:


order deadline
estimated shipping date
Sweden
Dec 15
before Dec 22
other EU countries, Norway & Switzerland
Dec 7
before Dec 12
rest of the world
Dec 1
before Dec 5

If you are ordering for new year, here are the dates:


order deadline
estimated shipping date
Sweden
Dec 20
before Dec 29
other EU countries, Norway & Switzerland
Dec 12
before Dec 18
rest of the world
Dec 9
before Dec 12

*The shipping date is based Swedish Post Office's Inför jul och nyår. "This is just to say" the shop does not take responsibility for delay during shipping for standard airmail. 

*I ship with Swedish Post Office's standard airmail (1:a klassbrev) to keep the cost as low as possible for you. This method is not trackable, but you can opt for registered mail (tracking available) or express mail (faster, tracking available) during checkout. 

After the holidays, my turnaround time will be back to usual - about 10 days. For shipping time after the holidays, take a look at my shipping info page.

Too late to order? You can always get some gift cards here so your loved ones can commission their own hand-carved stamp!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my Facebook page or use the "contact me" button on the right side of my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment