Feb 11, 2015

Anchor & Daisy Wedding Stamp Design

I made one for Ruth and Marc. Marc works on ships and their wedding theme is land and sea.

Here are some photos to show you the process.

P.S. If you would like me to create a personalized stamp for your wedding, feel free use the contact form on the right.

The initial pencil sketch.
Half way done carving the stamp, using Speedy Carve and a small v-gouge.
The completed stamp, mounted on a piece of unfinished wood.
Mmm. 
Been working on a very big project recently - hopefully I can complete and share with you in a few days :)

1 comment:

  1. The manager was prompt to respond to any question I had, patient with all my bridal anxiety, and most importantly, the entire wedding was managed flawlessly (as was our rehearsal). The food at the wedding reception was amazing, and the venue was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete