Apr 26, 2015

More Hand-carved Goodies

While I'm working on a new linocut (check out the process on my Instagram), I made a couple of custom stamps -

Elizabeth was inspired by a post on Wedding Chicks and commissioned me to make this stamp for the little muslin favor bags. This stamp measures app. 3" x 3" and took about 3 hours to carve. 


A custom address stamp. The customer requested a stamp with typography "fancy enough for wedding invitations", so here is what I came up with.

You can get persnalized address stamps here - I just added a few variants to the listing and it'll be much easier for you to order :)


If you are interested in making your own stamps, take a look at the tools I use. I've covered them in my previous posts here.

Have a great week! /Tian



No comments:

Post a Comment